Add:No.411, Wunan Road, Qian Huang, Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China
The classification of generators includes:
Generators: DC generators and alternators; alternators: Synchronous generators and asynchronous generators (rarely used); alternators can also be divided into single-phase generators and three-phase generators.
There are many kinds of generators. From the principle is divided into synchronous generators, asynchronous generators, single-phase generators, three-phase generators. From the production methods are divided into turbo generators, hydro-generators, diesel generators, gasoline generators and so on. From the energy is divided into fire generators, hydroelectric generators and so on.Generator
1. Before starting to check the fuel tank oil is sufficient, the tubing and joints without oil spills;
Cooling system water is sufficient, clean, no leakage, fan belt elastic is appropriate. Check the internal combustion engine and the generator transmission part should be connected to the reliable, the output line of the wire insulation is good, the instrument is complete and effective.Generator
2. After starting, should be low-speed operation 3 to 5 minutes, until the temperature and hydraulic roller are normal before they can start operations. Generator in the speed should be no abnormal sound, slip ring and commutator brush contact good, no beating and sparking phenomenon. To be stable operation, frequency, voltage reaches the rated value before the power supply.
3. Operation abnormal sound, odor, water temperature rises sharply and a sharp decline in oil pressure, etc., should immediately stop checking and troubleshooting.Generator
4. The generator power factor must not exceed the late phase (hysteresis) 0.95. The frequency range can not exceed 0.5HZ.
5. Before shutting down the power supply should be cut off the main switch, and gradually reduce the load, and then cut off the generator power supply main switch, the excitation rheostat back to the maximum resistance position, the voltage to a minimum, and then cut off the excitation switch and Point to ground switch, and finally stop the internal combustion engine operation.
Previous: The Structure Of TheWalking Tractor
- Definition Of Walking Tractor
- Walking Tractor Introduced
- The Structure Of The Tractor
- The Tractor Driver To The Following...
- Tractor Storage Maintenance
- Buy On Tractor Problem
- Disc Plough Introduced
- Structure Of Disk Plow
- Water Cooled Engine Introduced
- Analysis Of Water Cooled Engine Req...
- The Structure Of TheWalking Tractor
- How Does The Walking Tractor Spare ...
- Installation And Maintenance Of Die...
- Use The Generator's Precautions
- General Supporting Facilities For D...
- Precautions For Air Cooled Diesel E...
- Introduction Of The Composition Of ...
- Main Characteristics Of Generators
- Classification Of Agricultural Mach...
- Characteristics Of Diesel Engine