Add:No.411, Wunan Road, Qian Huang, Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China
Walking tractor, is popular in villages and towns of China, a means of transport and agricultural machinery, powered by diesel engines, small and flexible and powerful features that make it a very welcomed by farmers, clutch and steering dependsmainly on two bars, different from the steering wheel. Around in any round of theclutch when the corresponding wheel is stationary or slow down, another round ofspeed does not change, so as to achieve the aim of steering. Worth noting is thatwhen going downhill, Heping road, steering the opposite; high speed steering, clutch separated time must not be too long, otherwise prone to accidents.
People's Republic of China regulations on road traffic stipulates: the road tractor,shall not exceed 15 km/h.
- Definition Of Walking Tractor
- The Structure Of The Tractor
- The Tractor Driver To The Following...
- Tractor Storage Maintenance
- Buy On Tractor Problem
- Disc Plough Introduced
- Structure Of Disk Plow
- Water Cooled Engine Introduced
- Analysis Of Water Cooled Engine Req...
- Basic Principles Of Water Cooled En...
- Agricultural Machinery Parts The In...